Set back behind farm-style gates with wisteria-covered porches, this beautiful family residence boasts plenty of appeal.
Awash with natural light, this 4 bedroom, two sizeable living spaces family home combines fresh coastal, contemporary flair with traditional touches including rich American Oak floors, white plantation shutters and decorative cornices throughout.
There are two dynamic living areas with cosy fireplaces and a stunning open plan gourmet kitchen with stone island breakfast bar, mirrored splashback, quality SMEG appliances and butler’s pantry.
French doors in the family room open to a gorgeous alfresco entertaining deck and private gardens with blossom, ornamental pear and bay trees. The deck is also immediately accessible from the private master-suite which features custom walk-in-robe, decadent fully tiled en-suite with double stone vanity, shower and WC.
Three further bedrooms with built-in robes share a sumptuous family bathroom designed around a deep-soaking bath, large shower, floating vanity and WC.
Walk with ease to the vibrancy of the shops, excellent schools and the beach a short drive away whilst easy access to the freeway offers the perfect flexibility of a blessed peninsula lifestyle.
INSPECT NOW TO REALISE!
* Light-filled timeless single level family home
* Kitchen with stone breakfast bar island & butler’s pantry
* American oak floors & French doors
* Vast pergola covered alfresco deck with built-in speakers
* Two dynamic living areas with fireplaces
* Master bedroom with luxuriant en-suite & walk-in-robe
* Private landscaped gardens, lush lawns & shedding
* Easy access to the freeway
* Close to shops, schools, beach & more
* Gas ducted heating & inverter heating / cooling, ceiling fans
* Land size: 1313sqm. (approx.)