A jaw-dropping feat of contemporary coastal design melding into the landscape to capture uninterrupted panoramic views across the bay to Mornington and the Melbourne city skyline, this multi-level 50 square oasis with infinity-edge swimming pool significantly raises the bar on luxury beachside living only steps to Moondah Beach.
Exquisitely imagined by award-winning Megowan Architectural, the state-of-the-art residence wows over a tri-level layout with enormous picture windows and wraparound decking to harness expansive water views of the coastline and bay from almost every window.
The epicurean kitchen is cutting edge with concrete benchtops, plumbed fridge, butler’s pantry and a suite of high-end appliances, while entire walls of bifold windows encasing both living zones allow a seamless unity between indoors and out opening to the pool and jacuzzi on the lower level and entertainer’s deck off the main living area backdropped by an alfresco fireplace, nightly sunsets and a parade of passing yachts.
– Architect designed to maximise views & natural light
– Bay vista that can never be built out
– Short stroll to Moondah Beach
– Inground heated pool & spa
– Gourmet’s kitchen with Miele appliances including steamer oven -Butler’s pantry with second dishwasher
– Lavish master with stunning full ensuite, balconies & water views
– Large home office with built-in desk & cabinetry
– Home automation & alarm system, wine cellar
– In-floor hydronic heating, refrigerated cooling & rooftop solar panels
– Indoor & outdoor gas log fireplaces
– John Patrick Landscape Architects gardens
– Corner allotment, 2 driveways & 2 remote double garages
– Close to primary school, short drive to village